If you have a home, farm, or vacant recreational parcel of land your first step is finding it’s real worth. You will also want to know what the selling process involves.
- What is a home warranty and how does it help me?
- What types of inspections are needed and what do they cost?
- How do you stage a home?
- Do I need title insurance and what are my closing costs?
- Who pays the closing costs? For vacant land surveys may be required.
- How do I find a surveyor and what does it cost?
Bruce Kilmer is a licensed real estate broker with over 25 years experience in all types of real estate and will help answer all your questions. Bruce works evenings, weekends, and makes house calls to help make the process easy for you. Please use the contact request boxes provided here and Bruce will be in touch with you shortly.