Buying and Selling Homes and Land

Bruce Is Selling Real Estate Now – Get Your Property Listed Today!

Items needed/recommended for selling a single family home or rural vacant land.

  • Previous title insurance policy and closing papers, survey map as applicable.
  • Home warranty plan covering all mechanicals and appliances.
  • Professional help to stage and photograph your home and property.
  • Pre-inspection of home showing possible defects and safety issues.

Items needed/recommended for purchasing a single family home or rural vacant land.

  • Pre-approval letter “before” you begin your search.
  • Paperwork for verification of income. Tax returns and pay stubs.
  • Verification of down payment funds.
  • Home inspection, paid by buyer.
  • Appraisal, required by lender, paid by buyer.

Call Bruce at (608) 778-1336 or Contact Here.

Bruce Kilmer
Coldwell Banker River Valley REALTORS
1808 E Main Street
Onalaska, WI 54650
Business – (608) 778-1336